The Teacher Mentorship and Retention of Effective Teachers Grant was recently funded by the Minnesota Legislature for the next biennium. Application materials and a question and answer document have been posted to the PELSB grants page.
PELSB will host a virtual information session on Monday, September 13, at 4:30 p.m. Meeting details are below.
The timeline for application submissions is as follows:
* September 3: Application materials and FAQ posted on PELSB’s website
* September 13: Informational meeting
* September 24: Intent to Submit is due (via email)
* October 8: Applications are due
* November: Awards notifications go out
* Funding will be allocated through a competitive process with review by an advisory group.
* The state reserves the right to offer award amounts that differ from the applicant’s request.
Contact Yelena Bailey with any questions.
Teacher Mentorship and Retention Grant Informational Meeting:
4:30 p.m. Monday, September 13
Join the September 13 Webex meeting.
Meeting number: 2499 633 2879