The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) recently updated its “School Closure Guidance for Public School Districts and Charter Schools” document.
This document is also available on MDE’s COVID-19 page, which includes other resources, including:
- Q-and-A on School Closure (Updated March 20, 2020)
- Distance Learning Plan Template (Updated March 19, 2020)
- School-Age Care for Children of Emergency Workers: Priority Categories of Workers (Updated March 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 and Student-Centered Leadership (March 23, 2020)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and School Employees (March 23, 2020)
- MSBA Legislative Update Webinar (Recorded March 22, 2020)
- MSBA School Board Meeting Guide (Updated March 19, 2020)
- MSBA School Board Meetings and COVID-19 Webinar (Recorded March 18, 2020)
Please visit the MSBA website for additional information and resources.