The House-Senate Conference Committee for the Omnibus E-12 Education Finance Bill (HF 2400) is scheduled to have its first meeting 2 p.m. Monday, May 6, in Room 5 of the State Office Building.
The State Office Building is located at 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in St Paul.
The House conferees are:
- Rep. Jim Davnie (chair), DFL-Minneapolis
- Rep. Cheryl Youakim, DFL-Hopkins
- Rep. Dave Pinto, DFL-St. Paul
- Rep. Julie Sandstede, DFL-Hibbing
- Rep. Dean Urdahl, R-Grove City
The Senate conferees are:
- Sen. Carla Nelson (chair), R-Rochester
- Sen. Bill Weber, R-Luverne
- Sen. John Jasinski, R-Faribault
- Sen. Justin Eichorn, R-Grand Rapids
- Sen. Charles Wiger, DFL-Maplewood
Conference committee documents: