Meetings are scheduled from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, August 15 — Wilder Foundation Auditorium, ST. PAUL
- Wednesday, August 16 — John Marshall High School Auditorium, ROCHESTER
- Thursday, August 17 — West High School Auditorium, MANKATO
- Monday, August 21 — Moorhead High School Auditorium, MOORHEAD
- Tuesday, August 22 — Resource Training and Education, First Level Training Rooms, SARTELL
- Wednesday, August 23 — Denfeld High School Cafeteria, DULUTH
To help members participate, MSBA will be putting together talking points to bring to the meetings. Please watch for a special edition of the MSBA Weekly Advocate to access the talking points.
Register in advance for one of these meetings at
Also, MDE has made available its public comment survey for the state’s ESSA draft plan. Stakeholders can access this survey through August 31 at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3743085/Minnesota-Every-Student-Succeeds-Act-State-Plan-Public-Comment-Survey.
Visit http://www.mnmsba.org/Portals/0/ESSA-StatePlan-ExecutiveSummary.pdf to view an Executive Summary of the ESSA state plan.
See MSBA’s ESSA webpage for additional information at http://www.mnmsba.org/ESSA.