The Conference Committee on HF 2749 (Omnibus Supplemental Finance Bill) is scheduled to have its first meeting at 1 p.m. Monday, May 9.
The conference committee members will break for a House Floor session around 4 p.m. before resuming their conference discussion at approximately 6:30 p.m.
WATCH: Visit http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp on Monday, May 9, to watch this hearing live.
The committee will examine House and Senate side-by-side comparisons of the bill and view spreadsheets. See https://www.revisor.mn.gov/side_by_sides for more information.
The conference committee is comprised of:
- Rep. Jim Knoblach (R-St. Cloud)
- Rep. Jenifer Loon (R-Eden Prairie)
- Rep. Pat Garofalo (R-Farmington)
- Rep. Matt Dean (R-Dellwood)
- Rep. Denny McNamara (R-Hastings)
- Sen. Richard Cohen (DFL-St. Paul)
- Sen. Michelle Fischbach (R-Paynesville)
- Sen. Tony Lourey (DFL-Kerrick)
- Sen. Tom Saxhaug (DFL-Grand Rapids)
- Sen. Chuck Wiger (DFL-Maplewood)