A recording of the April 18 edition of the “Monday Morning Coffee with the Government Relations Team” conference call is now available via the audio player below.
During this conference call, MSBA’s Grace Keliher, Denise Dittrich and Kimberley Dunn Lewis discussed:
- the House and Senate spending targets,
- the upcoming legislative calendar,
- education funding,
- the House and Senate omnibus education finance bills,
- the Rock and Read program,
- and the Minnesota Department of Education’s ongoing topic meetings regarding the Every Student Succeeds Act.
The NEXT conference call is scheduled for 11 a.m. Monday, April 25. Visit http://www.mnmsba.org/LegislativeNews for call-in instructions.
Also, please see MSBA’s Legislative Calendar for this week’s education committee schedule.