Three important education bills — concerning the Teacher Shortage Act, school board elections and Senate Education Policy Omnibus — are scheduled for hearings during the week of March 28 in St. Paul.
Teacher Shortage Act (HF 3132)
- House Education Innovation Policy Committee
- 8:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 29 | State Office Building (Basement Hearing Room)
Special Election Timeline to Fill a Vacancy on a School Board (HF 3123)
- House Government Operations and Elections Policy Committee
- 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 29 | State Office Building (Basement Hearing Room)
Rollout of Omnibus Education Policy Bill
- Senate Education Committee
- 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 30 | Minnesota Senate Building (Room 2412)
Visit MSBA’s Legislative Calendar for other education committee meetings.